Monday, November 18, 2019

Indiglow Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm back from my Las Vegas trip and I have a mani to share with you this Manicure Monday. So, let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
Sally Hansen Color Therapy Indiglow
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat

I really wanted to wear a new polish that I got from the 99 cents only store recently. I never tried the Sally Hansen Color Therapy line. So, I was happy find this beautiful purple color called Indiglow. I really enjoyed this formula in that it's a two coater which you know I usually do three coats. It also lasted more than five days without chipping which is also a plus. Since I wore it on my trip and got may complements on my nails. I really like this Color Therapy line and will be picking more up when I can.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel
  

No comments:

Post a Comment