Monday, November 25, 2019

Fourth Eye Look: Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another eye look and since I have not used my ABH Subculture palette lately, I thought I would do a Fallish eye look. So, let's get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige
Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture eyeshadow palette:
Edge: Crease
Dawn: brow bone
Fudge: outer v and bottom lid
Electric: lid and inner corner 
Benefit Hight Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Makeup Revolution Renaissance Flick Eyeliner Pen 
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara 01 Big Is The New Black

I wanted to do a yellow, brown and green fall eye look, so let's get into how I created this look. I started with my Avon primer to prime my eyes. I then started with Edge which a yellow shade. I used Dawn on my brow bone and blended out the edges of Edge. I wanted to use some brown in this eye look. So I used Fudge in my outer v. I wanted use one of my favorite shadow in this palette which is Electric that is a beautiful gold to green shimmer shadow. I then did my normal wing liner with the Renaissance Flick. I also put on my mascara which is the Lancome one that I have been liking lately. I lined my lower lid with highlighting pencil and put Fudge on top to smoke it out. I usually don't use yellow shades but I really love how this eye look came out. It screams Fall and I have to do more looks with this palette.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment