Monday, November 18, 2019

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another 99 Cents Only Store haul to share with you. So,let's get into what I found and had to buy this time.


I found these PEZ set for $5.99 each. If you didn't know I collect PEZ. When I saw these sets of the Justice League and Star Wars Rogue One. I had to added them to my collection.


I found this cute Happy Halloween Pet Mermaid Costume for $2.49 and had to get for my dog Bella.


I also picked up another Wig Cap for my mom to use. I saw this Happy Halloween Rose Bush and had to add it to my Halloween decorations.


I found this Tough Toy for Jack and it was $2.99.


I was so happy to find more NYX makeup for $.99, so I pick some up to try. I got three of the Cheek Contour Duo Palettes. From left to right I got Cheek On Cheek, Ginger & Pepper and Two To Tango. I also found one of the Born To Glow! Highlighter in the shade Stand Your Ground. 


I also found two of the single shadows. I got Skinny Dip which is a matte purple nude shade. I also got a Prismatic Shadow in Punk Heart that I always wanted. It's a beautiful purple metallic shade. I found one of the Metallic eyeliner in shade copper. I don't own any of there Metallic eyeliners and wanted to try them. I also picked up three shades of the Velvet Matte lipsticks that I have been wanting to try because I heard a lot of good reviews on them. I got three shades which are Disorderly, Soft Femme and Duchess.


I also found a few of the Ardell Lashes but I only got two in wispies 602 and Glamour 122. I saw this Sally Hansen Color Therapy in Indiglow and fell in love with this purple shade. I never tried there Color Therapy line and thought it was worth a try. The last thing I got what a NYX HD Studio foundation in Sand Beige which is a perfect shade for me. It was $1.99 so I though I would give it a try.

That's all I got this time and I'm happy with what I found.
I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got this time.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment