Friday, August 15, 2014

Ulta Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you another haul this time its from Ulta.
I've been seeing many people getting good deals on the clearance items at Ulta, so I went to two different ones and this what I found.


I found a Covergirl flamed out shadow pencil for $1.97, Essence colour & go in miss universe (dark blue with purple and blue glitter) for $.99. I got four china glaze in Graffiti Glitter (green hex and small glitter with black hex  and small glitter and bar glitter), Scattered & Tattered (red hex and small glitter and black bar and hex glitter), Mosaic Madness (blue hex and small glitter with black hex and small glitter and bar), and Metallic Metamorphosis which is a tranzition polish in a gun metal color. They where all $.01 cent each yep I said $.01. I also go two of Layla polishes in 11(light brown with pink micro glitter) and 06 (lemon green glittery). They were $.49 each.The last two was Maybelline color show street art in Green graffiti (green and black large hex, bar,and small hex glitters),   nighttime noise (blue and black large hex, bar, and small hex glitters). They were $.97 each.


I went to see if the other ulta had any polishes on sale like I got but they did not. But I did find this cute owl wallet that I could not pass up. It was on sale for $9.97.

I was really happy find so many polish I like on sale for less then a dollar. I can't wait to wear all of may polishes. I really love my new owl wallet too.

What do you think about my Ulta haul?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment