Friday, August 15, 2014

Half and Half Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here with another mani but this time I could not decide on one color so I tried a half and half design.

No flash outdoor lighting

With Flash
The products I used:
Jordana Calcium Boost base coat
Revlon Brilliant Strength Entice and Mesmerize
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I really like this mani and was so happy I bought these polishes from big lots. This polish lasted longer on my nails than most. Even with out top coat it was really shiny but with the top coat it made it even shiner. I had many compliments on this mani. I was also sad to take it off. I'm in love with the milani quick shine top coat and might have to buy more if I can find it in the new bottles.

What do you think of my mani?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment