Monday, August 25, 2014

Blue and Lemon Green Zigzag Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you a zigzag mani I did with two of my polishes that bought on sale at Ulta.



The products I used for this mani:
Essence colour & go: miss universe
Layla: 06 Limoncello
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat
Jordana Calcium Boost Coat
Plastic Bag (to paint on to cut zigzag pattern)
Craft scissors (zigzag pattern)
Tweezers (to peel off the polish on the plastic bag)

I decided to try the plastic bag and craft scissor method to create this really cool mani that I've seen people do on Youtube and Instagram.
 Its pretty easy all you do is paint the polish on a plastic bag and wait for it to dry then use tweezers to pull it off of the bag and cut with craft scissors. The last thing you do is stick it on your nail like a decal then put the top coat on to seal it. 
If you have not try it this method you should it comes out really nice. I really love this mani and can't wait to try this method with other colors and craft scissor patterns. I'm also in love with Limoncello its so pretty and even pretty than I thought it be.

What do you think of this mani?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment