Friday, August 15, 2014

Bath and Body Works Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my Bath and Body Works Haul.


I got three candles which were half off the original price.
The first one I got was the Aloha Waikiki Hula & Hibiscus. The description for the scent is An exquisite fusion of plumeria petals, tiare blossoms and sugar cane. This one was on sale for $4.25
The second candle I got was the Bellini Cafe, the description for this scent is The italian love of life is captured in a blend of sparkling berries, juicy apple and sugared grape notes. I have been burning this one and love the smell. This one was on sale for $5.00.
The thrid candle I got was the Sicilian Orange, the description for this scent is sun-drenched itlian groves grow the sweetest and juiciest oranges that inspired this glamorous citrusy blend of orange, sicilian bergamot, sun-kissed lilies and mandarin blossoms. This one was also on sale for $5.00.

The I had a coupon for a free travel size lotion or body spray so got one of the new scents.


I got the lemon pomegranate cream body lotion. This was my favorite out of the new scents. It smells like lemons with hint of pomegranate. I really happy that I got it for free. Its $5.00. I might have to go back for the body spray.

I can't wait to burn all of my new candles. I'm really loving my body cream it smells so good. I'm also loving the Bellini Cafe candle too.

What do you think of my haul?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment