Friday, August 15, 2014

Big Lots Collective Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here with a big lots collective haul.


I really loved the wild poppy scent from Bodycology so when I saw that they had a body wash I had to get one and it was $2.00. They also had small fragrance mists for $.25 cents so I got another wild poppy and the one I did not get in the regular size which is coconut lime twist. I also go some pressed powder by Wet n Wild in two colors one is ivory and the other one is in natural because right now I'm tan so I would use ivory. When I'm pale during the winter I will use the natural which is lighter and they were only $1.80 each.


The other haul is all nail polish by Revlon in there brilliont strength and they were only $1.50 each so I had to get all of the colors that caught my eye. The colors I got were Enthrall which is a greenish brown color that would be perfect for the fall and winter months. I also got Mesmerize which is a bright light blue cream. The third on I got is called Fascinate which is a purple with pink glitter so pretty. The fourth one was called Beguile which is a dark blue with teal blue glitter which will be also be perfect for fall and winter months too. The last one is called Entice which is light green cream so pretty too.

What do you think of my Big Lots Haul?

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment