Monday, August 25, 2014

Pinchme Box

Hello my MJF followers,
I know its been a while since I posted to my blog because I've been really busy then got a cold and I still have cold. I got this pinchme box in the beginning of this month and been forgetting to post it so here is the samples I got this time.



I got three things from Garnier which are there Hydra Recharge Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment, Clean+ Balancing Daily Exfoliator for Combination Skin, Fructis Marvelous Oil 5-Action Hair Elixir. I really like Garnier products and can't wait to try some of this new products. I also got Gevalia coffee for my dad to try because he loves coffee and I don't. I got a sample of crew style remover shampoo also for my dad. I'm really happy to get another full size sample of Sinful Colors nail polish in the color Sunburnt. I also got a full size sample of Tom's natural deodorant in wild lavender which I really excited to try.

What do you think of this months pinchme box?

I'm really happy to get so many samples this time and really happy to try them.

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment