Friday, August 15, 2014

Forever 21 and Hot Topic Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you what I got from forever 21 and hot topic.


I've been looking for these cute owl lip balms and finally found them at forever 21. This is a three owl lip balm set which was $8.80 and they are three different scents. The blue one is coconut, the pink one is watermelon and the mint color is mint.


Then at hot topic they had a lot of Supernatural stuff which is my favorite show. So I had to get a few things. They were having buy one get half off too. 
I got pair of  knee high socks that was $8.50 and a pair of anti-possesion dome studs ear rings for $6.50 with half off so they were $3.25. I also got three supernatural buttons and they where buy two get one free and they were $1.99 each.

I love my new owl lip balms and might do a review of them. I wore the earrings and love them and can't wait to wear the other supernatural stuff. I can't wait for the new season to start in October.

What do you think about my hauls?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment