Monday, December 30, 2019

What I Got For Christmas 2019

Hello my MJF stars,
Every year I like to share what I got for Christmas and this year is not any different. It is not to show off but it's to share the joy of giving of Christmas. Also I would love to hear what you got from Christmas this year in my comments below. So let's get into what I got for Christmas this year.


My dad got me some movies on bluray that I have been on my list this year. I got Aqua man because it was so good. I also got Spider man Far From Home also been loving Tom Holland as Spider man. I also got MIB International which I also enjoyed but the original MIB is my favorite.


My dad also got me Bones on DVD season Eleven which is the last season I needed. I also got season three of The Middle which is another one my favorite shows that I can watch over and over and never get sick off.  I also got season 14 of My all time favorite show Supernatural and so bummed this year is the last season.


I have been wanting a fitbit for a couple years and when I saw the versa I really wanted it. I was so happy my dad got me the Versa 2 that came out this year. 


I was also so happy that my dad got me the other two Annabelle that I have been waiting on bluray which is Creation and Comes Home. I was also so surprised my Brother found CreepShow on bluray for me since I have been wanting it for awhile and have CreepShow 2 on DVD.


My mom got me the cute Harry Potter sheets that will go perfect with feather comforter which are also purple that got from the 99 cents only store a while back.


She also got me this Harry Potter surprise ball with 1 button, bag clip, necklace and stickers. I love them all. 


I was really surprised that close friends of my family Kim & Bill got me this Harry Potter House Crest Hard sided 22" spinner Gyffindor Bag. I love it so much and can't wait to use it on my trips this coming year.


My friend Kelly that is the daughter of Kim & Bill got me a few things for Christmas too. She got this cup full of Ghirardelli goodies. She also got this All Eyes On Me 100 piece eye shadow palette. I can't wait to try it out. She also made me this pine cone ornament that came off her tree at her house which is so cool.


My friend Nicole got me some Ghirardelli Peppermint bark, See's Toffee Almond Bar, some peppermint kiss and candy canes. She also got me a Camp Know Where button pin because she knows I love Stranger Things. And a Target gift card.

My aunt got me a Cheese Cake Factory gift card and I can't wait to got to the Cheese Cake Factory because this girl love the Cheese Cake Factory.

I really love all of my gifts this Christmas and very thankful for my Family & Friends.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas because I did.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment