Monday, December 16, 2019

Christmas 2019 Mani #2: Queen Of Green and Ruby Slippers

Hello my MJF stars,
 I'm here with another Christmas themed mani to share with you. So let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Inside lighting no flash
Products I used: 
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
Sinful Colors Queen Of Green
Avon Nailwear pro+ Ruby Slippers
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

I wanted to do another green and red mani but this time I decided to us all shimmery nail polishes. The green polish I chose was Queen Of Green which a forest green with some gold shimmer minx in, so pretty.💚 The red I chose to pair with Queen Of Green was Ruby Slippers which is a cherry red with shimmer and it's one of my favorite reds that I own. I really love these two polishes together and I love how this mani came out.❤💚

I hope you enjoyed my second Christmas mani form of season.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment