Monday, December 9, 2019

Christmas 2019 Mani: Maras Cherry and Saddle Me Up

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you my first Christmas themed mani of the season. So, let's get into what I put on my nails.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
Kiss Gel Strong Maras Cherry
Pure Ice Saddle Me Up
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

I wanted to do a red and green mani that are the traditional Christmas colors. I thought Kiss Maras Cherry was a perfect red to use. I wanted to wear a glittery green and decided to use Pure Ice Saddle Me Up which is beautiful green glitter polish. I wanted to added a little extra, so I decided to add some decorative dots with the alternative polish on each nail to tie the nails all together. I really love how this mani came out. It's a subtle Christmas mani but I really like it.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment