Monday, December 9, 2019

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a collective 99 Cents Only Store Haul. So, let's get into what I hauled this time.


If you know I love Disney and the Disney Tsum tsums. I was so happy to find more of them at 99 Cents. I got three of them and they all from series 3. Pack one has Tinker Bell, Alice and Ugly Duckling; Pack two has Tigger, Mikey and Fred; and last pack has Snow White, Pluto and Pinocchio.


I went to another store and found more Disney Tsum tsum from series 5 and only picked up two. 


These packs had mystery characters. The first pack has Sally, Dory and Randall and other pack as Disgust and Tick-Tock.



I also found these cute Pet Puffer Vest that was $2.99 each. I picked up three because I got one for Bella and two on bottom for Jack ( love cloths and might love this vest.)


I got this cute wallet because my other one is getting worn out. It also has some shimmer on it too but you can't see it in the photo.


I was so happy to find one of the Aladdin's First Wish Funko Pop for $7.99. It was the last one and it was a little banged up but I had to have it. I love Aladdin and this is one of my favorite scene from the movie. Also this pop is usually around $20 in other stores.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I found this time at 99 Cents Only.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment