Monday, December 2, 2019

JCPenney, Marshalls and Ulta Beauty Hauls

Hello my MJF tars,
I have a collective haul from JCPenney, Marshalls and Ulta Beauty that I wanted to share with you. So, let's get into what I hauled this time.


I saw few things on the JCPenney that I could not pass up. I saw this cute Juniors plus womens crew neck of The Little Mermaid. It was $29 but got it for $12.59 with coupons. I just looked online and they have it on sale for $7.49, so if you love the little mermaid like me you should totally pick it up.


I also saw this Juniors Plus Womens Crew Neck Long Sleeve Nightmare Before Christmas Sweatshirt. I love this sweater it thinner fabric than I though and more form fitted which I like loose fit but still love it. It's more a long sleeve shirt then sweatshirt. It was$44.00 but I got it for $17.49. They still have it online but my size is sold out so I'm happy have it. 


I also wanted to get a puffer vest. So I saw this one from Xersion in the plus size womens section. I ordered the navy color in a size bigger than I usually wear because vest are usually made size smaller. As you can see I have Pine (green) vest. I returned it to my store and tried on all of the colors and really loved the green, so I got that instead but I might have to get it in another color because I love this vest. It was $49.00 but I payed $20.29. It is on sale right now for $12.74.


I went to Marshalls to just look around and found some Stila Liquid Shadows for $6.99 and had to get two of them. I got one of the Litte White Lies in the shade Lilac Legend. I also got one of the Shade Mystere in the shade Mythical.  


I also picked up a new pair of slippers. I saw these cute ones from Dearfoams for $12.99.


I went to Ulta before Halloween to pick up this L.A.Girl Pro Coverage HD high definition long wear illuminating foundation in white for my costume. It was $8.99  but also on sale for $6.29 then I had a coupon for 20% off so it was $5.03. I like this foundation and it worked nicely for my costume. I wish is was a matte finish but it was long wearing like it clams. It was not too heavy either and did cover my redness.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls and all the good deals I got this time.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment