Monday, December 23, 2019

Bath and Body Works Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Bath and Body Works Haul to share with you. So let's get into what I got this time.


Since it was Candle Day and all candles where $9.50. You know I had pick up a few. I also had coupons. I got Twisted Pepper Mint.


I also got Tis The Season which I love.


I also got this cute Elf Village which is new this season.


I also wanted this Ice Castle because it looks like a Disney Castle and I would use it all year. I was so happy to find the last one. It was $9.75 but with coupon it was $7.00. I also picked up some pocketbacs. I got Tis The Season, Winter Candy Apple, Twisted Pepper Mint, Snow Kiss Citrus and Frosted Cranberry. They were 5 for $6 but was less with coupon.


I also had coupon for $8.00 for a Winter Candy Apple body gel so I got this one with the cute label. I had a coupon for a free item so I got a Pretty as Peach shower gel.


I thought I would share what my mom got since we went together. She got a few candles too. She got the Holiday which smells really good.  


She also got the Elf Village too.


She got Vanilla Bean Noel for someone for Christmas.



She also got five of the Wallflower refills which was 5 for $25. It was less since she also had coupons. She got Vanilla Bean Noel, Sweet Pea, Peppermint Marshmallow, Blueberry Sugar and Twisted Pepper Mint. 


She saw these cute reindeer pocketbac holders and had to get them. They were $10.75. Here free item she got was the Rose Shower Gel.

I was so happy that I had the chance to go to Candle Day this year because last year I didn't go. I'm so happy with my haul and can't wait to burn them.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment