Monday, December 23, 2019

Christmas 2019 #3/Ninth Eye Look: NYX Ultimate Brights Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars, 
I had a poll on my instagram on what eye shadow palette that I should use for this weeks eye look and the NYX Ultimate Bright won. I of course had to do a Christmas eye look so let's get into what I created this time.


NYX Ultimate Brights numbered

Products I used:
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer: lid
NYX Ultimate Brights Eyeshadow Palette:
14: crease and above crease 
1: eyelid 
13: crease and lower lid
Wet N Wild Single Eyeshadow Brulee: brow bone 
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow Kitten: inner corner 
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Makeup Revolution Renaissance Flick Eyeliner Pen 
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara 01 Big Is The New Black

I started with my Avon primer to prime my eye. I then put 14 in my crease which is a pretty lime green shade. I then primed my eye lid with my glitter primer for the red shade which is 1. I then put 13 into my crease so there was a gradient from the lime green to the green. I then put Brulee on my brow bone. To add some shimmer I put Kitten in my inner corner of my eyelid. I used my flick liner and did my normal wing liner and my mascara which is the Lancome one that I have been using. I then lined my lower lid with high brow pencil for 13 to stick to and smoke out. I really love how this eye look came out. I think it screams Christmas.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas🎄 and Happy Holiday!

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel    

No comments:

Post a Comment