Monday, December 23, 2019

Christmas Mani #3: White On The Spot, Diamond Dazzle, Queen Of Green and Ruby Slippers

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with the last Christmas  themed mani of the year. So let's  get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash

Inside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
Milani High Speed Fast Dry White On The Spot
Milani Diamond Dazzle 
Sinful Colors Queen Of Green 
Avon Nailwear Pro+ Ruby Slippers 
Sassy + Chic Nail Art silver Star and gold Square 
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

I wanted to do a snow christmassy nails so I  painted my nails white with White On The Spot and then put Diamond Dazzle to give that glisten snow look. I then wanted to do a little Christmas Tree so I used mu nail art gold square as the base of  the tree and free handed the tree with a small brush with Queen Of Green. I then added a sliver star on top. I also decided to do some holly on my pointer finer. I used Ruby Slippers an dotter tool to get the holly and free handed the leaves with a nail art brush with Queen Of Green. I think this mani came out pretty good. 

I hope you enjoyed  this weeks mani. 
Also Merry Christmas🎄 and Happy Holidays to you.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment