Monday, December 30, 2019

New Years Eve 2019 Mani: Loot The Booty and Beam Me Up Hottie!

Hello my MJF stars,
Since New Years Eve is tomorrow. I thought I do a New Years Eve mani for Manicure Monday. So let's get into what I put on my nails.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash

Inside lighting no flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
Essie Loot The Booty
Sephora by O.P.I top coat Beam Me Up Hottie!
Sally Hansen  Dries Instantly Top  Coat  

I wanted to do a blue and silver mani. I decided to do a blue as the base color which I decided to wear Loot The Booty because it's a really pretty blue with  light blue glitter mix in. Since it's a New Years Eve mani we going wear a lot glitter to calibrate the new year. I decided to add Beam Me Up Hottie! which is a silver hex rainbow glitter that reminds me of confetti. I really love this combo and how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani and Have A Happy New Years!

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment