Monday, December 9, 2019

Christmas 2019/Fourth Eye Look: Profusion Wanderlust Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I wanted to do Christmassy eye look but since I did an green eye look last week. I decided not to use green in this weeks look. This time I used The Profusion Wanderlusts Palette, so let's get into what I created this time.  


Productts I used:
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer: lid
Profusion Wanderlust Palette:
Enigma: Crease
Splash: outer v and lower lid
Frosting: inner lid
Tranquil: brow bone
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Makeup Revolution Renaissance Flick Eyeliner Pen 
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara 01 Big Is The New Black

As you can see I decided to do a wintry icicle/snowflake blue eye look because it's been so cold here in California. So, let's  get into how I created it. I primed my lid with my Avon primer. I then put Enigma which is a pretty deep blue matte in my crease. I put Tranquil in my brow bone and blended the edge of Enigma. To prime my center of my lid for the glittery shadows I used NYX Glitter primer.  I then put Splash on my outer v and little bit to the center. Next I put Frosting on the rest of my lid and blended it in to Splash to get nice transition. I then put on my normal wing liner with my Renaissance Flick liner. I then put my  high brow pencil on my lower lid and on top of that I put Splash. Lastly I up on my mascara and I have been loving the Lancome Monsieur Big.

 I really love how this eye look came out. 
It gives me a snow flake/icicle vibes and I love it.❄💙

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment