Monday, December 16, 2019

Christmas 2019 #2/Sixth Eye Look: Makeup Revolution Mint Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you another Christmas themed eye look. This time I used my Makeup Revolution Mint Chocolate eyeshadow palette. This eye look I wore at the Living Desert Zoo and Gardens  Wildlights on Saturday which was so cool. So let's get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
NYC City Proof 24hr Eye Primer Universal 
NYX Glitter Primer: lid
Makeup Revolution Mint Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette:
Poison Ivy: Crease
Rivals: lid and lower lid
Sugarcoated: inner eyelid
Confession: brow bone
Avon Big Color Eye pencil Vanilla: lower lid
Makeup Revolution Renaissance Flick Eyeliner Pen 
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara 01 Big Is The New Black

I first primed my eyes with my NYC primer since that I what I brought with me on my trip. I then started to apply Poison Ivy into my crease which a beautiful dark green matte shade. After that I put Confession on my brow bone and then blended out the edge of Poison Ivy. Since I wanted to a green look, I decided to put Rivals on most my eye lid but I before that I put on my glitter primer for it to get the most of glitter to stick to lid. I really love Rivals which Christmas green with some gold shimmer mixed in. To brighten my inner corner. I thought Sugarcoated be perfect which a pretty shimmer nude/gold shade. I then did my normal winged liner with Makeup Revolution Renaissance Flick eyeliner but will I trying to put it on it exploded liquid liner everywhere and so bummed it got my new shirt.😣 I hope it comes out. Then I lined my lower lash with Vanilla eye pencil so that Rivals can stick to to smoke out my look. Lastly I put my mascara which I been using my Lancome Monsieur Big.
Since I was out of town and was on a time restraint. I some how forgot to conceal my under eye 😕. I still think it came out pretty good and might have to wear this eye look again. 💚🤔

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment