Monday, December 2, 2019

Vintage Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani to share with you this  Manicure Monday. So, let's get into what I put on my nails this time.


Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash 

Window lighting no flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
Sinful Colors Vintage 
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat

I wanted to wear a green polish to get into the Christmas spirit. I found this pretty olive green with gold shimmer called Vintage which I bought  couple years ago but was never worn. So I had to put it on my nails. It has a really nice formula in that it's a two coater but I did three. It was so pretty by itself I left it s is with come top coat of course. I don't know why I never worn it. I definitely going to ware it again this season. It's really pretty polish and love how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment