Monday, December 16, 2019

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have Dollar Tree haul to share with you, in which I found few Christmas items that I couldn't pass up. So, let's get into what I got this time from the Tree.


I saw these light up Christmas light bulb earring from Christmas House. I got them for me and my mom and we split them so I had one green and one red which I thought looked really cool.


I also got these cute ceramic solar led lights. I got the snowman and Santa.


Some how I couldn't find my other solar stake lights so I picked up one of the red and green. I also got three of Santa and three of the snowman.


I picked up some candy also for my trip. I got some redvines and Swedish fish mini tropical flavor. I also got a bag of the Palmer Caramel Santa's which are not too bad.


I need a few Christmas containers for cookies since mine other ones cracked. So I picked up this red one that says "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" with some reindeer's and snowflakes. 


I also got the green one with some trees, candy canes, presents, and stars on it and say" peace, joy and Happy Holidays".

I hope you enjoyed seeing my DT haul.🎄❤💚

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment