Monday, June 4, 2018

Hawaii Trip Big Island Hauls: Ross Dress For Less, Walmart, Longs Drugs, Kmart, Claires and Crocs

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a collective haul from my Trip to the Big Island of Hawaii last month. So lets get into what I got.

This first haul is from Ross Dress For Less which I picked up a few things.


I found another pair of the Under Armour slides which if you saw from my last Ross haul I loved the purple ones so I was happy to find a pair in black. They were $16.99.


I also found a pair of Skechers Memory Foam slip on tennie shoes on sale for $7.49 and for that price I could not pass them up. You know I love Skechers and there slip on shoes.

In this next haul is from Walmart.


I have been wanting a Hawaii had so when I found this cool neon green hat for $5.00. I had to have it which I love because light weight and breathable.



Since the weather was so humid and hot I need some face masks to help my skin. So I picked up two face masks from Freeman so I picked up Ani- Stress Clay Mask which I wanted to try that was $1.51. I also got Charcoal & Black Sugar Mud Mask that I own a bottle of and love that was $1.48. I also saw this Yesto Dual-ended mask tool for $2.75 and thought I would give it a try. 


I also saw this Hawaii sweat shirt and thought it was cute and had to get it. It was $19.84.


I also got this Hawaiian Style apron since I cook a lot and thought I need one and it  had a cute turtle on it. It was $12.97.


I was also happy to find Lip Smacker Emoji Flip Balm Ariel and Lip Smacker Easter Tsum Tsum Mickey both on sale for $3.00.



I got one thing from the ABC store which was this Lindo swirlydo hair ties that was $3.99 and I thought the pineapple was cute and wanted to try this type of hair tie.

Next haul is from Kmart.


I found these cute shorts by Eye Candy (Jr. Plus) that was on sale for $5.00 (was $10.00)


I also got this Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane that was on sale for $2.00.


This next haul is from Long Drug Store which I picked up a few things.


I was so happy to see some Jordana nail polishes and they were on sale for 30% off so they were $1.39 each. I got Tough Stuff Base & Topcoat for my dad and I got Boy Oh Boy and Quick Shine Topcoat. 


I was also happy to find more of the Lindo Swirly Do hair ties on sale for $2.99 each. So I picked up two more in the mint turtle and blue hibiscus.

This next haul is from Claire's


I went to claires to see there pop sockets but they were even more then target so I saw these gumball phone stands and that I would give them a try since they were 2 for $3.99. They worked on my mermaid phone case but not on my new star wars case which bummer.


These two items are from some little shoppes but I remember the names but I still wanted to share with you what I found. I got these cute flower earrings for $2.99. I also got this pretty purple flower clip for $2.99.


This last haul is from the crocs store which I found these cute crocs on sale for $29.97  and I got free charm too.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got on my Hawaii trip.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment