Thursday, May 11, 2017

Bath and Body Works and Hallmark Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have been trying to stay away from Bath and Body Works, to save my money for my trip but I have been using my moms Wallflower refills. She ran out so then we had to go and you know I bought other stuff too. I also stoped by Hallmark store so I put both these hauls together. Least get into what I hauled.



I'm going to start with the Bath and Body Works haul. Since the reason why we went was for Wallflower refills.  



I will start with the ones I got. I really like Hawaiian scents and was happy they still had some left. I got Island Margarita which I love this scent and have the mini candle. I love the peach scents too so I got one of the Georgia Peach. You know I love pineapple so I picked of two kinds. I got one of the Pineapple Mango and three of the Golden Pineapple which is my favorite. They were 6 for $24 but I also used a 20% off coupon which made them $3.20 each.


I also picked up some Pocketbacs because if you follow me on Instagram you know I have trying to use my old ones to make room for new ones. So I picked up 5 for $6.00 and also got 20% off too so they were $.96 each. I got Pretty As A Peach, Rock Star (Super cool citrus), Owl U need is LOVE (pink sugar), Jamaica Pineapple Colada and Peach Bellini. The last thing I got was a travel size shower gel in Pretty as a PEACH which I had free coupon. 



You know I love Itty Bittys and that's the only reason I got to Hallmark. This Hallmark had way more than the other one I usually got too. I got Ursula because you know I love her. I was also happy to find a Halloween Scooby-doo since it was from last year Halloween and I could not find one. You know I had to have it because I love Scooby-Doo and Halloween. The last Itty Bittys I got was Yoda which I saw on the way out, you know I love Yoda and had to get him too. They were all $6.95 each.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment