Monday, January 23, 2017

Viva Antigua! Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani to show you for Manicure Mondays. So let see what's this week's mani.

Outside lighting with flash 

Outside light without flash

Indoor lighting with flash 

Indoor lighting without flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base Coat 
Essie Viva Antigua!
Milani Quick Dry Top Coat 

I have been wanting to were Viva Antigua since I bought it but was in the to wear bin and forgotten about. I finally got to chance to wear it and it's as pretty as in the bottle. It's a turquoise green with shimmer. I love turquoise and this one does not disappointed. I believe it was from essie's  summer 2016 collection. If you like turquoise and you can find it. I totally recommend it and I'm happy to have it my collection.

I hope you enjoyed this week's manicure for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment