Monday, December 26, 2016

Eye Look: Christmas Eve 2016

Hello my MJF stars,
Since I don't have a youtube video for you. I decided to show you my eye look I wore on Christmas Eve.


Products I used:
Nyc City Proof eye primer Universal 
Too Faced Love Passionately Pretty Eye Shadow Collection: Darling: Eyelid
Desire : crease
Smitten: Brow Bone 
Everlasting: outer v
 Maybelline Master Perrine curvy liquid eyeliner  black
Maybelline the Colossal Big Shot Volum' Express Mascara Very Black 

I have been loving my Too Faced Love  palette. So I thought I would do a green eye look. I also been trying out the Maybelline the Colossal Big Shot Volum Mascara and the curvy liquid eyeliner that I got in a Vox box that I will posting a unboxing the review soon. I really liked how this eye look came out. I can't wait to do another eye look with is palette. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my eye look.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment