Wednesday, November 16, 2016

CrowdTap: Crowd kit Jif

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to show you a crowtap crowd kit that I got in mail a couple of weeks ago. It's similar to influenster in that it's free. You answer questions about products and get to try samples which they call Crowd kits. If you like to know more check out there Web site: http://crowdtap.com


I received Jif Cinnamon Peanut Butter in a 12oz jar. I love peanut butter and I was so happy to try there new Cinnamon flavor. I like to eat regular peanut butter on toast or a bagel. They say for Jif® Peanut Butter and Naturally Flavored Cinnamon Spread is perfect to spice up your toast, apples, or banana. So I decided to try it on a bagel and toast for a couple of days. I really like it. You first taste the cinnamon and then the peanut butter which I really liked. It kinda reminds me of cinnamon butter toast but with peanut butter. If you like cinnamon toast and peanut putter you might just like this new Cinnamon Peanut Butter from jif. I might have to pick up another jar when I'm done but I still like plain peanut butter too so I will probably keep both on hand. I think the cinnamon works with smooth peanut butter. 

Have you tried the new jif Cinnamon Peanut Butter? Will you?

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment