Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Halloween: Candy Corn Eye Look

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to show you another Halloween themed eye look. I decided to do a candy corn eye look using my Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever Eyeshadow palette.


Sephora perfecting eye primer 
Nyx Jumbo Eye pencil cottage cheese 
Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever palette 
Forever: center eyelid
Starfish: outer v
Seashell: inner corner eyelid 
Creature: crease 
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow brulee: Brow Bone 
Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid eyeliner Black Sparkle 
Ardell Natural lashes  117 black 
Covergirl Plumpify Bastpro very Black 

As you can see I did Seashell (white), Forever (yellow), and  starfish (orange) like a candy corn. I put creature (peach/orange semi matte shadow) in the crease to blend the three colors together. I really love how this eye look came out. I think it would be perfect for Halloween. I know I will wear this combo again because its to pretty. I also love these Ardell lashes.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment