Monday, September 12, 2016

Walmart Hauls (Fall and Halloween Items)

Hello my MJF stars,
I have two Walmart hauls to show you. I have some end of summer clothing and some Fall/ Halloween items that I had to pick up.
So lets see what I got right?!

Youtube video of hauls:


In this haul I had to pick up some things I need and some end of summer sale items. I was running low on my tealight candles so I decided to pick up the Mainstays unscented Tealights 100 which was $3.97. So it would be like $.04 per tealight which cheaper than paying $1 for 16 which is $.06 per tea light. I also thing mainstay candles burn better. I also picked up some Gold Bond Ultimate Eczema Relief Hand Cream in a 3oz because my eczema is getting bad on my hand because of the hand soap I was using. I stop using the soap and this really helped my hand recover from it. I also had a $.55 off coupon which was nice because it was $4.47.  
I was wanted to pick up some jewelry items for a rope bracelet that I wanted to make so I picked up these Cousin Mix and Mingle metal silver sea life charm bead 6 pc for $3.46. I also got these Cousin Mix and Mingle metal bead with loop 5 pc to put some my charms on and they were $2.97. I also found these pretty Cousin Clear Crystal for $.98 which I could not pass up. I also picked up three of the Cousin 6ft Chains in black, silver tone, and Gold tone for $1 each. I also need more deodorant so I picked the Secret scent clear gel pasion de tango deodorant that I really like and been using for a while. It was $3.97.


I was looking in the women's clothing and they had a lot of summer clothing on clearance so as you know I usually buy my summer clothes after summer because its cheaper and in CA we get hot days during fall and winter. So I picked up two of Danskin layered Shorts which I got last year but with out the under shorts that is built in. So I got the black with pink under shorts and the navy with the neon yellow under shorts. They were $9.00 on clearance and was $11.97 each.

I also picked up a few tank tops on clearance.


I got this Danskin Graphic Tank in Light Grey Heather that was $6.97 and they were on clearance for $5.00.


I also go this Danskin Graphic Tank in Mint Condition that was $5.00.


Also this Danskin Graphic Tank in Pink Blaze that was $5.00 too.


I this haul I wanted to pick up another Mainstay 3 wick candle in Mulled Cider that I love and used up last year. It was $3.33. I also decided to pick up some Mainstay wax melts in Apple pumpkin and in Mulled cider. They were $.93 each. I also found these cute $1 square earring which shines rainbow colors.


I was looking that the men clothing with my dad and saw the Halloween t-shirts. I was so happy to find this A Nightmare on elm street t-shirt so you know I had to get it. Its my first A nightmare on elm street shirt and so happy to add to my horror t-shirts collection. It was $7.50.


I also found a Friday the 13th t-shirt so I had to get it too. This is my third Friday the 13th shirt that own and it was $7.50 too.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Walmart Hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment