Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Hot Topic and Bath & Body Works Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to how you a two hauls one from Hot Topic and one thing I got from Bath & Body Works.

Youtube video of hauls:

I went to hot topic first because I hot topic cash to spend and I went a little bit Funko pop crazy.


I got two of the  regular size Funko Pops. The first one I got was Harry Potter (Triwizard Tournament) #10 for $12.50. I also got Mad Hatter (chronosphere) #204 from Disney Alice through the looking glass which is a hot topic exclusive and also $12.50. I also got four of the Pocket Keychain pops. I wanted to get the regular size pops but they were sold out so I got the pocket ones instead. I got two of the ghostbusters pops in Slimer and Stay Puft Marshmallow man which were $7.50 each. I also got Disney Alice in wonderland Cheshire Cat which is a hot topic exclusive for $6.50. The last pop I got was Disney Urlsa which is also a hot topic exclusive for $6.50. The last thing I got was these cute Star Wars: The Force Awakens BB-8 Stud earring for $8.90.   


Then My mom and I went to Bath & Body Works to get more Wallflower refills and I coupon for one free travel item so I got the Get Happy - White peach sangria travel size shower gel which was $5.00 but I got it free with coupon.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  


No comments:

Post a Comment