Wednesday, July 6, 2016

4th of July Eye Look

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look to show you and this time its a 4th of July themed eye look. I hope everyone had a nice 4th of July. I had a nice weekend. So let see what I created this time right?!
without glitter

with glitter
Products I used:
Sephora perfecting eye primer
Nyx Jumbo Eye pencil cottage cheese: eyelid 
Milani Bella Eyez Gel Powder Eyeshadows-  Bella Silver: Eyelid and Bella Navy: crease
E.l.f Makeup Mist & Set to wet my brush for the bella eyes eyeshadows
Wet N Wild Single Eyeshadow Brulee: Brow Bone 
Make up  ForEver Aqua Cream shade 28708: eyeliner
Wet N Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara Amp'd Black 
Nyx Candy Glitter liner Disco Ball on top of Bella Silver

I wanted to do a red, silver and blue eye look so I took out my Bella eyez eyeshadows that I love. I don't have red eyeliner so I used Make up Forever aqua cream. I'm really happy how this eye look came out but I wanted to add more glitter so I added Nyx candy glitter liner in Disco ball which made it even prettier in my option but if you're not into glitter it looks pretty without it. Also I don't know why the blue looks different than in person it's darker. It might of been the flash? 
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed seeing this eye look.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment