Sunday, March 27, 2016

Target Haul 3/22/16

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have a Target haul to show you. Last week I went to target for my mom and of course I found things I wanted. So lets see what I got.


I got two light up balls for my dog Jack he loves these light balls and for $1.00 is not a bad price. I also need some DVD-R so I got a pack of 30 by Memorex for $14.99. I finally found the new Wet N Wild color icon ombre blush in Mai Tai buy you a drink for $4.99 with cartwheel had Wet N Wild 10% off so it was $4.49. I also got cadbury mini eggs in milk chocolate for $3.19 with cartwheel 10% off was $2.87. The last thing I got was these cute bunny socks for $1.00.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Have a Happy Easter!🐰🐇🐣

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment