Thursday, August 27, 2015

Review: Influenster Sally Hansen VoxBox

Hello my MJF followers,
A couple of weeks ago I received another influenster box. 
I must disclose that received this product free for testing.


In this box was one 0.75 fl oz sample size of Sally Hansen's new Airbrush Legs which is leg makeup. They also gave me a $2.00 off coupon for a full size Airbrush legs.

swatches of product not blended on top and blended on bottom

On the card they gave me says:
Perfect legs are just a step away!

Now you can give your legs a makeover in
just seconds. No Sun. No Salon. No Streaks.
Just flawless-looking, irresistible, sexy legs.

*Covers freckles, veins and imperfections
*Lightweight and long-wearing
*Won't rub off on clothes
*Available in spray and lotion

It also water resistant

I think this a cool product for people that want to cover up there legs and not were pantie hose. Its like pantie hose in a tube lol. I tried it on my hand its very light weight and blends in to the skin well. I have not tried it on my legs yet but on my hand looks like it will work on my legs. 

There are also other products in the Airbrush Collection: Airbrush sun gradual tanning lotion and Airbrush Face Makeup lightweight spray foundation.

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment