Thursday, July 23, 2015

Big Lots Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I have a biglots haul from a couple months go that I've been meaning to post so here is the stuff I got.


I decided to try some new tooth paste besides using the one from DT that was not really working after a while. So I got Colgate Sensitive pro relief for $1.50 which I already picked up two more because I really like it and its helping my sensitive teeth. I also picked up some goodie clips because I always need more and for $1.50 is a deal. I got a two pack of softlips in citrus mint for $1.00 which I have been loving.


I also got season one and two of Mike & Molly for $17.00 because I love this show and Melissa McCarthy. So they were $9.00 each but they had a deal if you buy two seasons you get both for $17.00 so you save a dollar.

I hope you enjoyed my Biglots haul.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment