Friday, April 17, 2015

Review: Sliver Lake Wet N Wild Limited Edition Spring Eyeshadow Palettes

Hello my MJF followers,
I know I'm kinda late but I wanted to use these palettes before giving my thoughts on them. I got two the Wet N Wild  palettes from the Silver Lake collection.

The first palette that caught my eye was California Roll:

No primer

As you know by following me that I love green and blue eyeshadows and this palette had some really beautiful greens that I had to have. I usually don't wear peach or red eyeshadows and don't have any reds in my collection so I thought I'll give it a try. The peach and red color on the right are matte. I did use the peach and red in it a eye look and loved it. I will be posting it soon. When swatched them on my hand with out primer and very impressed with the pigmentation of these eyeshadows. There was a little bit of fall out but if you know how to use eyeshadows like this it will not be a problem. The formula is not like the other wet n wild singles or palettes that I have but they still pretty good.


The second palette I got was Vegan Culture:

no primer

This palette did not grab me when I saw it at the store but when saw swatches of them made me take a second look and made me buy it. This palette has more metallic eyeshadows which I love shimmery eyeshadows. Unlike California Roll this one has no matte colors. I really like shimmer and glitter so I really loves this palette. It also has greens and blues which you know I love. I also did a eye look with this palette that I really liked and will be posting soon. These eyeshadow also pigmented except for one that is the top one on the left and its little bit powdery but the rest of tyhem are really nice.

I really like these little six pan palettes and I'm happy I did buy them. If you see them you might want to pick these two up if you like bright or shimmery colors to add to your neutral eyeshadows for spring and summer. I love wearing bright and shimmery colors all year round and will be using these a lot. 

What do you think? did you buy any of silver lake collection? 

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment